- views on and experience with zero-tolerance policies
- what are you in control of in your current position? (your schedule, your groupings, your room/space, etc.)
- what experience have you had with trauma aware approaches? any training, ongoing trainings/workshops?
- views on/experience with positive behavior support/social-emotional learning?
- accountability in having a trauma sensitive approach with families, parents, adults in your community
- neurology of attachment and caregiving. What questions do you have? Are you interested in more resources?
The next meeting is on Thursday, July 19 starting at 5:30pm at 928 Pine St
Join the google group here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/trauma-sensitive-schools-2017